Hey all you students and parents out there! Since it’s almost back-to-school time, I am giving away a copy of The Secrets of Top Students: Tips, Tools, and Techniques for Acing High School and College. All you have to do is click here to enter.
About the book:
The Secrets of Top Students includes tips and techniques that every student should know. For example:
- What is the first thing you should do when taking a math test?
- What is an often overlooked place for coming up with a thesis?
- What music should you listen to while studying?
- Why is it bad to be a perfectionist?
- What are the good and bad types of motivation?
- What foods should you eat to boost your brainpower?
- How much do top students really study?
- Should you bring your laptop to class?
- What are three game-changing learning techniques?
- And much, much more.
Written in a conversational, down-to-earth manner, The Secrets of Top Students shows you how to maximize your learning and get the grades you want. Filled with innovative, time-saving techniques, this book also includes advice on motivation, the mind-body connection, and technology inside and outside the classroom.